A new impact fee ordinance was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on April 3, 2018.
The new ordinance and fee schedule will be implemented in two phases which are outlined below:
• Phase 1, (See Exhibit A-1 of the Ordinance) effective July 2, 2018
• Phase 2, (See Exhibit A-2 of the Ordinance) effective January 1, 2019
How to maintain vesting of current impact fee schedule:
1) Clearance sheets must be submitted by close of business on Friday, June 29, 2018 to qualify for the current impact fee rates.
2) After clearance sheet issuance, a complete permit package must be submitted to Building Services by close of business on Monday,
December 31, 2018.
3) The clearance sheet and permit must remain valid and active to maintain the impact fee vesting.
* Expiration of a clearance sheet or building permit will result in
recalculating impact fees under the new rates.