Every building project needs a house plan. This set of construction drawings lays down precisely your design intent. Design drawings include floor plans, room dimensions, exterior elevations, notes and, if required, sections, plumbing and electrical schematics.
I’ve been drafting plans for single-family homes since 1994. What’s more, I’m completely familiar with the building and design issues specific to the First Coast. This knowledge is vital if you want to avoid common pitfalls in construction projects.
As your custom home designer, I’ll:
- listen carefully to your ideas and priorities in an initial meeting, and explain St Johns county planning, zoning & building processes, including permits & fees
- take your initial sketch and using computer-aided design (CAD), produce a conceptual design that maximizes space, and doesn’t exceed your total square footage or budget
- review the concept with you and adjust it until you’re happy all your priorities have been achieved
- produce a quality house plan that follows generally accepted architectural practices and meets safety and building standard
- provide a digital file of your plan for sharing, and coordinate with licensed engineers and contractors to get your house plan approved
Whether your dream home is under 1,800 ft2, over 10,000 ft2, or any size in between, your very own customized house plan is within your reach… and surprisingly affordable.